Yes. Customers are free to update the operating system to their own schedule. ImpediMed will alert customers to any known issues as they arise and provide suitable patches if required (although due to the architecture and design of the solution it is unlikely that platform updates will affect SOZO as it is largely self-contained).
Articles in this section
- Can customers manage their own platform updates?
- Can customers use Anti-Virus software on the server?
- Does SOZO encrypt data?
- Can SOZO use Active Directory user accounts?
- What are the SOZO password complexity rules?
- How are the SOZO passwords and user accounts created?
- Where does SOZO store its data?