All data sent between SOZO software app and hub is encrypted using TLS 1.2 2048 bit encryption. The database files can be encrypted at rest using NTFS directory encryption.
Articles in this section
- Can customers manage their own platform updates?
- Can customers use Anti-Virus software on the server?
- Does SOZO encrypt data?
- Can SOZO use Active Directory user accounts?
- What are the SOZO password complexity rules?
- How are the SOZO passwords and user accounts created?
- Where does SOZO store its data?