Yes. ImpediMed has identified no problems with any Anti-Virus packages. It is best practice to exclude the MySQL database files to improve performance and the ImpediMed technical team can advise the customer on where this folder is located.
Articles in this section
- Can customers manage their own platform updates?
- Can customers use Anti-Virus software on the server?
- Does SOZO encrypt data?
- Can SOZO use Active Directory user accounts?
- What are the SOZO password complexity rules?
- How are the SOZO passwords and user accounts created?
- Where does SOZO store its data?