The SOZO database is protected using MySQL database credentials that are selected by the customer when installing the software. A SOZOhub administrator user account and password is also created during the installation. SOZOhub clinician accounts can access the data in the SOZOapp on the tablet and SOZOhub web portal using the user accounts that the SOZOhub administrator creates.
Articles in this section
- Can customers manage their own platform updates?
- Can customers use Anti-Virus software on the server?
- Does SOZO encrypt data?
- Can SOZO use Active Directory user accounts?
- What are the SOZO password complexity rules?
- How are the SOZO passwords and user accounts created?
- Where does SOZO store its data?