All patient identifiable data and customer user accounts are stored only on the SOZOhub server that is installed on a customer server inside the customer network. Data is stored within an industry tested MySQL database that is installed with the software. No data is stored in the SOZOapp.
Articles in this section
- Can customers manage their own platform updates?
- Can customers use Anti-Virus software on the server?
- Does SOZO encrypt data?
- Can SOZO use Active Directory user accounts?
- What are the SOZO password complexity rules?
- How are the SOZO passwords and user accounts created?
- Where does SOZO store its data?